I signed up for the trial account which is supposed to include all the addons. In my account, it is saying “there are one or more require or recommended plugins that need to be install.”
I guess that is the reason the features are not working properly.
Here are the issues:
1. I cannot put files in the folders
2. For the download log, when I downloaded a file, it just says “1. Downloaded 1 times”
Is that is how it is supposed to be? That doesn’t help much for tracking purposes.
3. Can the plugin be set up so that if a hacker logs in he won’t be able to change the settings of the plugin, for example, the encryption settings.
4. Can it be set up so that the files can be downloaded not the whole folder?
5. Can the encryption addon be used by itself without using the client document manager plugin?
6. How do I put the files in the folders?
7. Can users’ docs can be uploaded to specific folders?
8. Does the encryption works if users upload files on the front end?